[SunHELP] cdrom blues

Przyjazny, Martin sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 12:43:28 CDT 2001

Usually, it is busy when a process is accessing that directory.
Use something like "fuser /cdrom" to find the processes
that are using the directory.  Then find them and stop them.
Sometimes you need to umount the /cdrom too.  Then try
eject.

Sometimes you can also get a stale NFS handle...
And I haven't had one of those recently to remind me
how to take care of it, but that usually involves trying
to remount something in there or umount... or just
killing a bunch of stuff.

Good luck!