[SunHELP] cdrom blues

Warren Brennan sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 12:38:38 CDT 2001

Bob,

First thing to make sure of is that you are not in /cdrom/cdrom0. If you are
not, and eject fails with device busy, do a 'fuser -c /cdrom/cdrom0' and see
what processes are accessing that directory.

There is no need at all to kill vold, as they will not prevent you from
ejecting the CD.

Cheers,

Warren