[SunHELP] Bad PBR Sig.

Meng, Andrew sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 08:14:04 CDT 2001

Hi there,

I installed three os W2000, Redhat 7.0 and Intel Solaris 8 on one machine.
Before I install Solaris, I use Lilo to boot W2000. But after the
installation of Solaris, the Solaris boot manager can only boot into Solaris
and W2000. I get "Bad PBR Sig" when I try to boot into Linux.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks a lot in advance!

Andrew

The Information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only
for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is