[SunHELP] Reg:Lancard problem

Fletcher, Joe sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 03:39:35 CDT 2001

I guess the question possibly does belong on hpux-admin list but here's a
snippet from a summary posted on there yesterday

"
Lots of people give me the hints why HP-UX hates the IP
206.246.59.9/255.255.255.240, which causes the NIC in panic.

HP-UX by default doesn't allow all zero or all ones subnet portion. You can
implement the latest transport patch or use the ndd to set the
"ip_check_subnet_addr" to zero.

"

Cheers

Joe