[SunHELP] help on LDAP authentication on Solaris 8

Low, Adam sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 14 06:06:29 CDT 2001

Hi Clarte,

Argh, ok it also depends on which LDAP/PAM module you are using as well, there are some security issues with the Sun version (http://www.ldapguru.com/article.php?sid=16) and I would strongly suggest you try using PADL.com's LDAP/PAM modules available at: http://www.padl.com/pam_ldap.html and its supposed to have out of the box support for iDS.

Cheers,
Adam