[SunHELP] 1 NIC router/firewall?

Bob Ruddy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 11:51:02 CDT 2001

why don't you just get a nic that would cost between $20-$60 depending on
what you buy and put it in the P200 so you have three nics, then plug the
new circuit in the new nic card. So you have your internal, and two
external links all plugged into the same router. that would be easiest and
safest.

bob