[SunHELP] Sun's PC-NFS???

Michael S. Schiller sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 13 01:05:13 CDT 2001

Ok, so the real question is: If somebody wants to use PC-NFS at home, is there
anyway of getting ahold of a registration for it, or do I just have to
uninstall/reinstall every 30 days? (what I've been doing so far)??

-Mike

"Chad A. Chance" wrote:

> Check this link
> http://www.sun.com/software/solstice/netclient/nfs-client.html
> It has been EOLed, they provide a link to WRQs site who produces a similar
> product.
>
> I have a copy of PC-NFS 3.1, unfortunatly it does not work with Win2000,
> which is what all my PeeCees run these days.
> I would rather run a NFS client than Samba myself, but money is a factor...
>
> Chad

*PGP fingerprint= D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74 *
*Email: schiller at agrijag.com       \|||/    http://www.agrijag.com *
*Voice: 423-625-6349               (o o)    FAX: 423-623-9054      *