[SunHELP] About SSH

ES Srinivas sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 8 04:12:30 CDT 2001

Hi Tugrul Galatali/Brian/Michal/Ben Ricker
   Thanks alot for your inputs.Actually the zlib package installs under /opt/TWWfsw/zlib11 by default.Inspite of me defining this & its sub-directories in $PATH,I was getting that error.When I checked up the config.log as mentioned by Ben Ricker it(SSH) was searching under /usr/local,I copied the libraries to where it was looking,ie. under /usr/local and it just worked fine.
Thanks Again To Everyone
Srinivas.E.S.

http://bol.rediff.com