[SunHELP] .rhosts question

Aaron R. Seelye sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 10:41:27 CDT 2001

Yes they are.  I recently tried out FreeBSD after having played with
linux for the last 4 years, and OMG is that one kick-ass os.  System and
port updates are a breeze with cvs, the system layout made sense, the
firewalling code was cluefull, kernel configging didn't have hidden deps
to search for...all in all a breeze.  I'd really recommend any lurkers
on here just using linux (I did have other *nix experience, just not on
i386), to really give it a week and try it.

Aaron