[SunHELP] ndd and /dev/hme

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 5 15:12:34 CDT 2001

You tell it which driver to use(le, hme, qe, qfe, be, etc) and then if you
have multiple cards of the same type(i.e. 3 qfe cards), you specify the
instance, like so:

ndd -set /dev/qfe instance 0 <--- tells ndd that you want to work on
instance 0 of qfe, or qfe0

Then use your ndd commands as you normally would.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  1:06pm  up 13 day(s),  3:13,  2 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.01, 0.02