[SunHELP] cannot exec `as': No such file or directory

A. Schultz sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 2 19:02:29 CDT 2001

It's not installed in either place.  I had previously checked but forgot to
mention it.  What i did was a min install of solaris 8 and it didn't install
the dev stuff like i wanted.  So i need to know what packages need to get
install to get as (either the gnu version or the sun version).

Thanks,
-A. Schultz