[SunHELP] /bin/sh

David Baldwin sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 14:20:43 CDT 2001

Thanks for the response.
I heard that there was this little problem and a way around it.  For one
reason or another we need to use /bin/sh for root but I would like the
little added convenience of the prompt with the current working dir. =20
For the life of me, I just can't remember the work around.
Thanks though.
Dave Baldwin