[SunHELP] Samll Computer Room Fire Suppression

Sangbutsarakum, Patai sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 26 21:19:50 CDT 2001

FM200

-----Original Message-----
From: James [mailto:jfogg at vicinity.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 02:09
To: SunHelp List
Subject: Re: [SunHELP] Samll Computer Room Fire Suppression

noooo... noooo....

Water bad, very bad.

CO2 or Halon.

I am surprised that the insurance company said water. They will be
replacing expensive computers for false sprinkler triggers.

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!

SunHELP maillist  -  SunHELP at sunhelp.org