[SunHELP] Performance issue.

Low, Adam sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 10:30:19 CDT 2001

DNS Issue: I doubt it, this would be depicted as a delay before the login prompt not during the whole login process.

Network Issue: Possibly but again would expect more problems than just logining into telnet.

Andrew, we really could do with a more detailed description of the problem.

I assume you've performed pings/traces to this host to identify any network issues ?

Is it just the login process or the entire telnet session ?

Is there a delay between you hitting return and receiving a response from the server or are all transactions delayed ?

Adam