[SunHELP] Boot cdrom on ultra10

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 2 17:16:01 CDT 2001

> It was my mistake.  Sorry
> The Cdrom is original to the system.  I had wrong info till I opened up the
> box

 That is fine, and makes more sense. Can you please
read the rest of the email that I sent to you? It
contained alot more than that first paragraph that you
replied to. (Either re-read it, or read this email
completely to the end (or the second instance of
"-david"))

 Also, where you mentioned the following:

> I think that the machine is having more than cdrom
> problems
> The probe-scsi-all
> and probe-pci-all
>
> Do not show any result.

 This is quite normal. The u10 is not a SCSI based
computer (unless you added a SCSI controller and some
SCSI devices to it). And probe-pci is not a valid
OBP command. In my last email post to you, I gave you
the command that will also list the PCI devices in your
system.

 -david