[SunHELP] Sorta OT: Good Firewall

Tim Conrad sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 26 12:05:32 CST 2001

Linux/FreeBSD, of course. Take your pick. I know that there are scripts
on freshmeat.net for linux that provide fairly secure firewalls. You may
also want to check out the Linux Router Projecft, which provides a
mostly full-fledged linux distribution that fits on a single floppy
diskette. It can also act as a firewall. I think there are some FreeBSD
projects that are very simular in nature, too.

Tim