[SunHELP] Boot up issues

Richard Worwood sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 22 17:04:52 CST 2001

Guys,
I've just got a copy of OpenBSD 2.8 for my old Sun IPX but I seem to be a
little stuck, I screwed up the first attempt at an install and now I'm stuck
with a machine at a boot: prompt, so basically a couple of silly questions need
to be asked by myself.

Firstly how can I force my machine to boot to either a ok or > prompt?

Secondly does anyone have any advice on installing this OS ? as I seemed to get
stuck when I told it where it was booting from saying that it didn't know where
to boot from.

Thanks in Advance.

Richard