[SunHELP] SSH

Fletcher, Joe sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 21 09:48:20 CST 2001

Hi,

Take a look at kcg11.eng.ohio-state.edu/~jonesd/ssh or stick "ssh for VMS"
into google search.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Shain Miley [mailto:smiley at tvdata.com]
Sent: 19 January 2001 13:39
To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [SunHELP] SSH

Hi,
Well the reason I am not sure that this will work is because the machine
in question is running Open VMS as in OS.  I was told that there was not
an ssh daemon that could be compiled and ran on this system.  That info
might be wrong...does anyone know for sure?  Here is a second question
if I ssh from SystemA (house)  to SystemB(work) and then telnet from
SystemB to SystemC is my connection secure from SystemA to SystemC?
Sorry if this an obvious question.

MetaPack
The Lightwell
12/16 Laystall Street
Clerkenwell
London EC1R 4PF
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7843 6720
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7843 6721
This email is confidential and proprietary;
all information contained in it must be used only by the addressee in
accordance with MetaPack's terms of business and non-disclosure agreement.
Disclosure, copying, and distribution to, or use by, anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.