[SunHELP] Inode Tip

Bashar sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 21 01:13:40 CST 2001

	 this tip didnt really work under ksh nor csh , any idea with what
modifications it might work ? like removing -n flag from echo

                    KuwaitNet Communications Inc.
        Bashar A AlAbdulhadi            Sales Manager/Administrator
        bashar at kuwaitnet.net            http://www.KuwaitNet.net
        Phone: (KW) +965-2647060        Fax: (KW) +965-5337060
        Phone: (US) +514-2417955        Fax: (US) +208-2755778
        ICQ UIN: 19907999               Pager: (KW) 9312471
        IRC: Big @ #Kuwaitnet           YaHoO ID: kuwaitnets
        Toll free (from USA & Canada only)  1-888-KuwaitNET

           "Quality, Stability, 24 Hours Tech. Support"
                          "Think KuwaitNet"