[SunHELP] Looking for a Call Tracking System!!!

Kurt Huhn sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 19 10:35:03 CST 2001

I use TrackIT from Blue Ocean Software - blueocean.com.

Only cost me about $1000 and it works very well.  Even comes with Crystal
Reports 7 for creating custom reports.  Inludes inventory, helpdesk, and
bunch of other goodies.  Runs on NT, 98, and 2K.  Regratably, there is not a
Linux or Solaris version.

Kurt