[SunHELP] SSH

Shain Miley sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 19 05:01:22 CST 2001

Hey,
I am right now looking to replace my current S-KEY password system with
ssh.  I have sshd running on a server out side the firewall but that is
not the box that I need clients to connect to.  The change over process
will be complex enough for them because they will be switching from
Keaterm to something like Securecrt.  Anyway I need a way to have them
"forwarded" to the other machine instead of having them connect to one
machine and telnet to another....etc.  I am not sure if there is some
sort of menu program that I could set up so they could then select the
server they want to connect to.  Any ideas?  Thanks.
Shain