[SunHELP] where is as

Martin A. Marques sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 07:33:46 CST 2001

El Mi 17 Ene 2001 07:53, escribiste:
> Compile GCC? Hmm, without a C compiler, it'd be easier just to
> get the pkg from sunfreeware.com...

The pkg sucks, just because it's compiled (just like almost all the pkg in
sunfreeware) static, so I can't compiled shared apps.
I have gcc installed from a pkg, but know I'm trying to compile from source
gcc with --enable-shared on.

> Anyway, you're missing SUNWarc. Not doing full installs of Solaris and not
> using precompiled
> packages together are a bit stressful.

Got it. Already compiling. ;-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.
Martn Marqus			email: 	martin at math.unl.edu.ar
Santa Fe - Argentina		http://math.unl.edu.ar/~martin/
Administrador de sistemas en math.unl.edu.ar