[SunHELP] SCSI TRANSPORT FAILED

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 13:09:42 CST 2001

 Are you getting this at boot-time or after the system is up and running? Which device is
referenced in this error? What are the targets on your scsi internal devices, scsi
external devices
and scsi controllers? Which machine is this? (i.e.- Sparc 5, Axil 320, x86, etc...)
What is the output of probe-scsi (or probe-scsi-all if appropriate)? Where are your
termination points
and what termination methods are you using at these points? What are your scsi cable
lengths?

 -david