[SunHELP] Ram new to group

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 17 00:51:07 CST 2001

Dear Sirs,

I feel honored to meet you through this letter and feel sorry if I have
disturbed you.

I am a sunhelp club member and further pursuing my sun Solaris
certification from IIHT in Hyderabad and very soon I will clear the
certification and join the bandwagon, but before that I need more
guidance from experienced people like you.

I would be grateful if I can get more guidance into this field on further
readings and the Indian scenario with respect to sun and how to stay in
tune with the present market requirements.

Looking forward to an elderly advice.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Ram