[SunHELP] profiles for Sun 2.6

Magnus Abrante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 16 06:29:04 CST 2001

> Can anyone here save me some time and trouble and maile me some good .-files
> for SOlaris 2.6.
>
> I need .profile, .login and .cshrc (or any other suitable shell)

Humm, i could email my, but i think that would cause you more trouble than
writing your own ;) i think its faster to write some, since you probably
want different things than i want, and since your environment probably is
different from my.

There is some very basic .profile, .login and .cshrc in /etc/skel on your
Solaris system.

Othervise i think that you can take a look at www.dotfiles.com, i know they
started an attempt to collect dotfiles a while back.

	//Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */