[SunHELP] "trying to be our address" message

Brian Hechinger sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 14 13:05:38 CST 2001

> I'd have to agree, I've done a search on the mac address as well and the box
> you should be looking for is a sun box rather than a laptop. sorry !!!

am i the only one who bothered to read his entire message before someone
snipped out the important part that everyone has been ignoring?

he has explicetly stated that THIS IS THE MAC ADDRESS OF THE MACHINE THAT IS
COMPLAINING!

so it's not the normal stuff here, something funny is going on.

i don't have any input, but i just think everyone needs to stop barking up the
wrong tree and start trying to solve the real problem.

go into the archives and RE-READ his message.  the WHOLE thing this time.

-brian