[SunHELP] two NIC cards

Magnus Abrante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 12 10:02:08 CST 2001

Sun Trunking software does this, however its not free and i'm not sure if it
supports Solaris 2.6, i'm in a hurry to so i cant quite check it out :)

More info is available at:
http://www.sun.com/products-n-solutions/hw/networking/connectivity/suntrunking/index.html

	//Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */