[SunHELP] Email replication

Will Mc Donald sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 11 15:56:01 CST 2001

I was wondering if you just wanted to replicate your users POP mailboxes? Or
SMTP data as well. I was under the impression (in my limited understanding)
that SMTP data was sent to its destination pretty much immediately but now
that I think about it that can't always be the case, for mail servers not
permanently connected to the net for instance.

Will.