[SunHELP] NFS - solaris and win2000

Kurt Huhn sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Jan 11 07:32:57 CST 2001

I use a product called FreeNFS.  I did a quick search on Google and CNet and
didn't find the web page.  If you search and can't find it, let me know and
I'll send you the distribution ZIP file.

The performance probably isn't stellar, and setup is a little quirky, but it
does perform well.  I have no complaints about it.

Kurt