[SunHELP] Netscape Comm. 4.76 on Sol 2.6

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 3 22:20:09 CST 2001

One small, probably a naive comment !

When and where the X-Server has been started in this complete excercise. Even if
display is exported the openDisplay will still fail if no X-Session is running.
Dos/Windoze
user need to have the x-server, eg. Exceed etc. running even when you telnet on
a Sun machine and set the display. My comment is that if the your machine
doesn;t
have the X-Server running you need to have one up even when you have set the
display.

regards
muni

Chanaka Mendis <chanakam at millenniumit.com> on 01/04/2001 09:46:14 PM