[SunHELP] (no subject)

Bob C. Ruddy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Jan 2 17:13:35 CST 2001

I don't know off hand if Sun's cluster frame work has a fail over script
right out of the box to support this, but their 2.2 frame work is easy
enough to create a fail over scripts/monitors for almost any application.
If you want a solution blessed by Sun their professional services people
can write the scripts for you.

Bob