[SunHELP] [Q] grant user kill the process privilege?

L sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 23 14:51:02 CST 2001

We have SUn Ultra computer with Solaris 2.7 installed.  This server ONLY
work as ORACLE database server.  We have 100 users connect through MS NT
terminal server to access ORACLE DB on this SUN server.  Their have some
problem happen on NT terminal server due to the session hang.  The ORACLE
DATA administrr need right to kill user process on UNIX side before he can
clear on NT termineral server.    I don't want him the
"root" password.  Does their has way I can just grant "kill other user
process" privilege to him under Solaris?

Thank you for help.