[SunHELP] URGENT! IN NEED OF VXFS DEMO LICENSE

Henry Buford III sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 06:20:16 CST 2001

Evan,
	Today is a holiday for VERITAS Software.  If you will give me as
much of this information as you can, I will try to get you taken care of.
Please send this information off-list.

Name of your field sales rep.
Your company's contact name
Your address
Your phone number
Platform
OS
Hostid
PO for purchase you are talking about

Henry Buford, III
MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I

VERITAS Software
NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
Senior Technical Support Analyst
VERITAS Technical Services
Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652
http://support.veritas.com