[SunHELP] One-page Vi Reference?

Magnus Abrante sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 02:32:56 CST 2001

> Please don't flame me as I have scoured the internet for the last hour or so
> looking for this.  I have found tons of great VI tutorials and references,
> but I just want a simple 1-page (printed) reference with as many commands as
> they can squeeze on it.  I have seen these attached to books and whatnot but
> I can't imagine that no-one has published something similar to the WWW.
> Thanks for any help!

A onepaper? Humm, why not a mug, mousepad or a t-shirt? :-)

Anyway, if you go to http://www.vireference.com/ they have the above and
some links to ordinary references, however i've not tried those.

Btw, there is a O'Reilly book on vi, i think there is a onepage ref. that
comes with that book.

Cheers,

	//Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */