[SunHELP] Root Access Problem

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 9 15:38:36 CST 2001

<rant>

Didn't we recently go through this on this list?

*** Please read the entire question before sending out a useless reply. ***

Krishna has stated that she (???, I hope) does not have an OS CD.

</rant>

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu