[SunHELP] stop+a hyperterm

John Duksta sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 7 09:37:18 CST 2001

Tom,

Hmmm... you would want to send a 'break' to it,
but hyperterm doesn't seem to have an option for
sending a break.

You might want to use TeraTerm. I've found it works
quite well and it's not as dumbed down as HyperTerm is.

-john

--
John C.C. Duksta, CISSP                      <jduksta at genuity.com>
PGP Fingerprint: 2037 FB34 8D4A 22D7 3EB3 EEF9 3ABA 997E F964 0EAF