[SunHELP] Quad Fast ethernet

Muhammad Harisun (EID) sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 21:55:18 CST 2001

Hello Sun Expert,

I have question regarding with NIC card type product from SUN.
this is Quad fast ethernet. from the whitepapaer this has been mentioned the
cards has four ports on one single cards. what become question to me :

1. Is all the port are assigned IP address each. ?
2. Is it used for load balancing and redundancy purpose, under one Ip
address ?

Please share with me, if any body has ever gone through with this device.

Thanks,

Mohamad Harisun
Customer Solution & System Integration Engineer
PT. Ericsson Indonesia
Network Services and Solutions Division
Wisma Pondok Indah, 10th Floor	Tel: +62 21 769 2222
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda V TA	DID: +62 21 751 9959
Jakarta 12310 - Indonesia		Fax: +62 21 769 7233