[SunHELP] SS20 as DNS server

Kevin Stevens sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 14:23:22 CST 2001

The SS20 won't even notice the load.  In fact, it's probably a
BETTER choice than an Ultra 1, since if you do start to tie up
a processor with one task or the other it's cheap and trivial to
add a second.  With 128MB headless I'd run Sol 8 if for no other reason than
to push back the upgrade window.

KeS