[SunHELP] Windowmaker how-to

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 6 18:27:49 CST 2001

> Ok... then how about:  Why are you so freaking obnoxious?
>
> KeS

 Normally I'm not (or at least not in my opinion). Being
on lists such as these I seem to have grown a pet peeve
against people who seem to have the energy to pounce on
every post (these people tend to burn themselves out
after 2 - 3 months on average), regardless of whether or
not they know anything about the subject but seem to
lack the energy to actually read what is being asked or
stated. Factoring in the effect of having been
working the past 53 hrs. straight will have on my
self-restraint and you should probably see why bringing
these two factors together isn't a very good mix. This
isn't an excuse, just a short explanation as you
requested.

 -david