[SunHELP] Solaris 8 ISO's

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 5 15:41:44 CST 2001

Actually they're RockRidge FS format.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank-Christian Kruegel" <fchk at istda.com>
To: <sunhelp at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [SunHELP] Solaris 8 ISO's

> On Sun, 4 Feb 2001 16:45:19 -0800, you wrote:
>
> >Is anyone else having trouble making the ISO's? I downloaded them
(several times) using IE 5.5 & NT4; burned them using Easy CD Creator 4.03 &
TDK VeloCD 16X. The first CD doesn't seem to be valid. It looks as if only
the root dir files are on it. There are no subdirectories. I then tried to
view the ISO's using Winimage and they appear the same way, with no
subdirectories.