[SunHELP] setting up printing services

Edward Chase sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 1 14:20:27 CST 2001

I don't understand why I would need to get JetAdmin for Unix.  The printer
configuration has already been set by JetAdmin for Windows.

All I need to do is the equivalent of Linux's printtool and "Fix stair
stepping" option.

I'm thinking that I need to do something with lpset to make changes in
/etc/printers.conf

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu