[SunHELP] Error when launching Solstice AdminSuite

Christopher Smiga sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 20 09:39:43 CDT 2001

I'm working with Solstice AdminSuite for the first time, and when I
launch the application I get an error that reads...

Solstice Registry Error [-14]:
unable to locate registry
Check whether AdminSuite software is installed

I've searched all over SunSolve for this problem, but I haven't found
anything about this error. Also, I went to some of our other Solaris
systems and they do the same thing. Does anyone have information on
this?

Thank you,
Christopher Smiga
Enterprise Management Architect
e-Mail: csmiga at yahoo.com

EMCion - Enterprise Managment Center Ion
http://www.emcion.org