[Sunhelp] Should I ever reboot a Solaris box if I don't need to?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Sep 6 13:46:51 CDT 2000

Sure, only incompetent NT admins can't make an NT server run for at least
3-4 months without a reboot.  :-)  Honestly, the last time most of my NT
servers got rebooted was when we upgraded from SP4 to SP5.  The other
servers got rebooted when we changed from 9GB to 18GB disks for their RAID
arrays.
	Greg