[Sunhelp] (no subject)

Jarrett Carver sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 31 11:56:28 CST 2000

It won't cause any problems for the motherboard, as long as it is done VERY
carfully. Also, what type of machine is it? On most newer Sun's you can just
pull of the NVRAM/hostid prom and plop it on to the new motherboard. This is
MUCH safer. Since an error in the prgramming of the new hostid could cost
you a new NVRAM chip.