[Sunhelp] logging

Bob C. Ruddy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 31 09:13:31 CST 2000

Look at the proccess accounting packages. They will let you know who ran
what command, when, and how many resources the command took from the
system. Again you will find proceedures on docs.sun.com like previously
mentioned.

http://docs.sun.com:80/ab2/coll.47.8/SYSADV2/@Ab2PageView/idmatch(SYSRESCONCEPTS-35684)#SYSRESCONCEPTS-35684?DwebQuery=pacct&oqt=pacct&Ab2Lang=C&Ab2Enc=iso-8859-1

Bob