[Sunhelp] hi!!!

John Lee johnlee at sc.mcel.mot.com
Wed Oct 25 00:35:34 CDT 2000

Hi,

Pls. use the following command to identify which process is consuming more
CPU/Mem resources:

/usr/ucb/ps -aux

Then you can kill the process or renice the priority of the process.

By the way, the following commands can help you identify the disk
bottleneck:
iostat -xdc 20 (Pls. note the %b and svc_t coloums)

Hope it can helps.

Regards.
John