[Sunhelp] Solstice

R.I.Pienaar sunlists at devco.net
Tue Oct 24 11:27:49 CDT 2000

hi,

I am trying to get solstice going on solaris 8, Sun 220R machine and a D1000
Storedge.

is there any simple guides to setting this up, how to configure and do the
initial install, what partitions needs to be created, or can someone give a
few tips, i have read all the solstice guides on the docs.sun.com, they are
very complete and will make excellent guides once you have used this before
or after the initial setup, but they are a bit hard to get my head around at
the moment, something more simple would be good.

thanks