R: [Sunhelp] Unix System Administrator

Giopettone nokuc at tin.it
Mon Oct 23 15:17:14 CDT 2000

Thamk you very much for the link in the file, the description was simply
great, it made me focus on my objectives.
I work in Italy and many times I've found Seniors which didn't know a thin
about file sistems or even capable of doing simple tasks. And after a while
you can start to doubt about the efforts that you put on a job.
Reading that article just cleared my ideas.
Thank you very much.
Giorgio Croce
A sun "Intermediate" system administrator:)(i'm starting my head hake whith
sendmail:)
by