[Sunhelp] Getting price quotes on used suns for likely local sale

Adam McDougall mcdouga9 at egr.msu.edu
Thu Oct 19 15:39:13 CDT 2000

Hello, does anyone know any good resources to use for estimating
reasonable resale prices for used Sun computers?  We have a bunch of
ss20s, 10's, 4's, 2's, and a few IPX we would like to sell, most with
monitors.  I assume local sale would be preferred to save hassle in
shipping, but we might consider ebay or another dealer if the price is
right.  These computers have various size ram and hd's and probably cpu
speeds too so a resource explaining the difference in resale price of 64mb
versus 128 or 96 or 32 would vary, as well as with various hd sizes.
Thanks.