[Sunhelp] vxconfigd error & rootdg canot be imported during b oot

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at orctel.co.uk
Thu Oct 19 11:08:23 CDT 2000

Isn't "despise" a little harsh? And isn't replying using HTML yourself
compounding the problem? :)

Looking at the a few random X-Mailer enties in the headers I'd say that it's
more like 90% of the people would be able to view the fancy content and only
a few would have trouble, and there was a text/plain version of the mail
included too. I know some people who have no choice but to send HTML mail
via Exchange servers, the Exchange gateway automatically HTMLises all
outgoing mail no matter what the sending format.

Anyway, *I* think HTML email is bad, but each to his own. This has been
brought up on the list before and no one _really_ minded IIRC.

My 00.2's worth.

Will.